Kernel Adapter Lensa M42 to EOS M with Stand
With this lens adapter, you can mount all M42 lenses onto EOS M system cameras. The adapter mount adds a large number of compatible lenses to your cameras.
When using the adapter mount, please take note of the following issues:
- Autofocus (AF) is not available.
- Stop-down metering is used. Spot metering mode does not work properly.
- Although it is possible to use A (aperture-priority AE) mode in auto exposure, aperture display is not available.
- In P (Program AE), or S (Shutter speed-priority AE) mode, the shutter releases, but the auto exposure control does not work.
- The distance scale on the M42 lenses may not indicate the actual distance. Always use the viewfinder for focusing.
- The lens adapter preserves all focusing range up to infinity.
- (Third-party) M42 Lens Adapter for Canon EOS M camera;
- Brand: Kiwifotos;
- Model: LMA-M42_C/M;
- Mount M42 screw-thread mount lenses onto EOS M cameras;
- Compatible camera models: EOS M;
- Compatible lenses: All M42 screw-thread mount lenses including those from Zeiss, Pentax, Praktica, Mamiya and Zenit;
- Made of anodized aluminum metal;
- Black in color;
- Brand new, never used.
Package include :
- 1x Kernel Lens Adapter M42 – EOS M
- 1x Softcase bag